Here at Firepower R/C, I am very concerned about customer satisfaction, and I want my valued customers to know what to expect when placing an order. With that in mind, here are a few things to remember while ordering:
1. Parts and kits are usually custom-made for each order, and are not usually stockpiled. I simply do not have the room to keep a large inventory on hand. It does, however, ensure that customers receive the latest versions of each product... that's always a good thing! If I have an inventory on hand, I will try to post this information on the specific product page.
2. This business is an extension of my R/C hobby, and unfortunately is secondary to my current full-time job. I cannot always start on an order the minute it is received (although I make great efforts to do so). I hope to be successful with Firepower R/C, and at some point make this my full-time job, but until then please be patient and I will do my best to communicate and provide products as quickly as possible. So far my customers have been very happy and I intend to keep it that way.
3. If you have a question, comment, or a problem with an order/product, please don't hesitate to email me. For personal privacy issues, I will not publish my phone number on this web site. If you wish to talk to me on the phone, drop me a line at email@example.com and I can then call you, or give you my number at that time. I will do my best to take care of any difficulties as long as I am treated reasonable manner. Sorry for the inconvenience!
4. Please let me know if there are any problems with the website and/or the Paypal links... I will fix it asap!
5. At this time, I cannot ship daily... I normally ship about once a week. This is a temporary situation, and hopefully will become more frequent in the near future. Orders USUALLY ship within 7-14 business days. Contact me in advance if you are in a situation where you need something quick... I will try to work out if I can (and usually do!).
6. Currently, online ordering off of this site is limited to U.S. customers only. Hopefully this will change as I gain more knowledge as my web site evolves! I will ship orders outside of the U.S. if I can secure a reliable shipping method, and the customer pays all costs regarding shipping. Please email me if you are outside the U.S. and wish to place an order- I will be glad to help!
Payment Methods Accepted
7. Paypal, personal checks, USPS money orders, and bank checks. Paypal is preferred. Paypal processes major debit & credit cards, and when using Paypal manually, payments need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the their website ( www.paypal.com ). It is very safe, and it protects both of us from fraud! You also don't need to have a Paypal account in order to pay for a purchase. WHEN USING THE FIREPOWER R/C WEBSITE PURCHASING BUTTONS, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DIRECTED TO THE PAYPAL SITE, WHERE YOU CAN PAY WITH A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD at the end. Email me if you have any questions.
8. All checks and USPS money orders will be accepted only for the amount of the order exactly, and processing of the related order will not begin until the funds have cleared my bank (no exceptions). Thank you!
Copyright 2009 Firepower R/C. All images and content are property of Firepower R/C and/or its owners. All rights reserved. Do not copy, use, or post elsewhere without written permission from Firepower R/C.